Your Louisiana ENT Specialists
While we do focus on sinus and allergy symptoms, we make sure that any ear, nose, and throat symptoms you are experiencing are thoroughly examined. Our team of specialists does not guess; we ensure everything is covered and follow a personalized plan to help you get the relief you need – fast – based on the results.
What's an ENT?
An ENT, or otolaryngologist, is a type of doctor trained specifically to care for the ears, nose, and throat. They're experts in treating problems in these areas.
Ear - Ears do more than just let us hear. They also help us stay balanced. When there's something wrong, like an ear infection, an ENT knows just what to do.
Nose - The nose has a few jobs. It filters the air you breathe, making it clean for your lungs. It also moisturizes the air so it's not too dry. If you have frequent sneezes or trouble breathing through your nose, it might be an issue like sinusitis or a deviated septum. We can help you figure that out.
Throat - You use your throat when you eat, talk, or even hum a tune. Sometimes, you may suffer from problems like a sore throat, difficulty swallowing, or issues with your voice. Again, that's where we come in. We can diagnose and treat these symptoms.
To schedule an appointment, call (225) 208-3132.
Want to check your sinus symptoms?
Don’t suffer with your symptoms. You have options. If home remedies or OTC options aren’t helping, you may need a specialist.
Take the quiz and get answers – today.Take the sinus quiz here
Allergies constantly interrupting your day?
Can’t stop sneezing? Maybe you have dry mouth or itchy, watery eyes. We can help.
Take the symptoms quiz and get answers.Take the allergy quiz here
At Sinus and Nasal Specialists of Louisiana, we work to ensure that you experience optimal ear, nose, and throat health. Our range of specialized services allows us to address various concerns that negatively impact your well-being and daily life.
Here are some of the conditions we treat and what they are:
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD)
- The Eustachian tube is a tiny passage that connects your middle ear to the back of your nose. Sometimes, this tube doesn't work as it should.
This can lead to symptoms like:
◾ ear pain,
◾ pressure, and
◾ hearing loss.
Our team has the expertise to diagnose and manage ETD, ensuring your ears work harmoniously.
Head and Neck Cancer
- Cancer is a scary word, but early detection and effective treatment can make all the difference. It is important to identify signs of cancer in the head and neck areas and provide the necessary treatments to manage and potentially overcome the disease.
- Your thyroid is a small gland located in your neck. It is responsible for producing hormones that control many body functions.
When it's not working properly, you might experience:
◾ weight changes,
◾ fatique, and
◾ mood swings.
We are here to help identify and treat any thyroid irregularities, guiding you towards better overall health.
- While many might brush off snoring as just a nightly annoyance, it can be a sign of underlying issues. Snoring might disturb your sleep or indicate problems like sleep apnea. Our team is here to help determine the root cause of your snoring and offer solutions to ensure a good night's rest – for you and your household.
- TMJ stands for temporomandibular joint, which connects your jawbone to your skull. If you've been experiencing jaw pain, headaches, or even difficulty in moving your jaw, it might be due to a TMJ disorder. Our team is proficient in diagnosing and providing relief from TMJ-related discomfort.
With our team of experienced specialists and state-of-the-art facilities, Sinus and Nasal Specialists of Louisiana is committed to providing you with comprehensive, personalized care.
Reach out to us today to set up an appointment and start your journey toward better ear, nose, and throat health.